B5 Systems | GRIPSTOP-K
Combat-worthy steadiness, with a shorter profileRoughly .395 inches shorter than a standard GripStop, this all-in-one hand stop, vertical grip, and barrier stop offers the same features with a sleeker profile. The curved serrated side offers a solid support for pulling your AR to your shoulder, while the flat side acts as a handstop and place to brace the gun against a wall, rock, or window frame. The GripStop fits most forends, handguards, and rails.FEATURES:
- Mounting holes spaced 2 3/8”
- Ships with both KeyMod and universal mounting hardware
- Made of aircraft-grade aluminum
- Milspec Type III anodized finish
- NOT compatible with 1913 Picatinny Rails
1) Select desired placement for Grip Stop on rail.
2) Align the Grip Stop with KeyMod holes on rail and slide forward.
3) Firmly tighten to ensure Grip Stop is secure on rail.Universal:
1) Uninstall attached KeyMod hardware on Grip Stop.
2) Align Grip Stop with desired hole location on rail.
3) Align and assemble weld nuts and screws per Figure 1.
||3.25 x .875 x 1.75 in
CONTACT US TO RECEIVE A LEO OR MILITARY DISCOUNT